Safety is our highest priority and commitment. We ensure employees and subcontractors are safe on the job by integrating best practices and maintaining optimal jobsite conditions.
We value education and training as the foundation of everything we do and provide our employees with the skills and tools they need to stay at the forefront as the construction industry evolves. Our Safety Department has designed policies and procedures to increase safety awareness for everyone involved in our projects. We maintain an Experience Modification Rate (EMR) rate of 0.65.
Buch Safety Highlights
- All Buch employees are empowered to stop any unsafe acts
- Required OSHA 30 training for office and field staff
- Employee safety handbooks and training
- Mandatory weekly safety meetings on all projects
- Zero tolerance for repeat violators
- Drug-Free Workplace
- First Aid and CPR training